Hours & Price
|Open||Monday – Friday: (except holidays)|
|Closed||Golden Week (Apr. 29 - May 8, 2022)
Summer (Aug. 11-16, 2022)
Year End/New Year (Dec. 24, 2022 - Jan. 4, 2023)
|Temporary Closing Days||2022: Jul. 4, Jul. 18, Jul. 25, Aug. 1, Aug. 22, Sep. 19, Sep. 23, Oct. 10, Nov. 3, Nov. 4,
2023: Jan. 9, Feb. 23, Feb. 24, Mar. 20, Mar. 21
|Item||Fee (tax included)||Details|
|Admission||1,100 yen||For those with a disability certificate, both they and one accompanying person can visit free of charge.|
|Lunch||1,980 yen||Optional. Please select when making your reservation Vegetarian lunches are also available.|
|Shuttle Bus Service||Free|
If applicable, check the Hini Arata Kan Shuttle Bus Schedule before selecting a tour.
Tour Reservations (Reservations required)
Please check tour availability.
- *Reservation page is currently Japanese only (other language options are under construction)
- Read Before Reserving
- Hini Arata Kan tours are provided as a service for customers. Individuals may be declined.
- Daifuku competitors are not permitted to visit the facility.
- When you file an electronic reservation, our system will send an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email, please contact us.
- Admission and lunch fees should be paid at the reception desk on the day of the tour.
- Intoxicated visitors will be denied admission to Hini Arata Kan.
- Taking photos is not permitted in the exhibition area.
- Some exhibits may not be in operation due to maintenance.