Hours & Price
|Open||Monday – Friday: (except holidays)|
|Closed||Golden Week (Apr. 29- May 7, 2023)
Summer (Aug. 11-16, 2023)
Year End/New Year (Dec. 26, 2023 - Jan. 8, 2024)
|Temporary Closing Days||2023: Jan. 9, Feb. 23, Feb. 24, Mar. 20, Mar. 21, Jul. 3, Jul. 17, Jul. 24, Jul. 31, Aug. 28, Sep. 18, Oct. 9
Nov. 3, Nov. 23, Nov. 24, Dec. 4
|Item||Fee (tax included)||Details|
|Admission||1,100 yen||For those with a disability certificate, both they and one accompanying person can visit free of charge.|
|Lunch||1,980 yen||Optional. Please select when making your reservation. Vegetarian lunches are also available.|
|Shuttle Bus Service||Free|
If applicable, check the Hini Arata Kan Shuttle Bus Schedule before selecting a tour.
Tour Reservations (Reservations required)
Please check tour availability.
- Read Before Reserving
- If you would like to have a business meeting about your project, please contact the sales office closest to you.
- Daifuku competitors are not permitted to visit the facility. Commercial tours will be declined.
- Hini Arata Kan tours are provided as a service for schools, government offices, and companies considering business. Applications of individuals as well as applications through travel agencies or consulting companies will be declined.
- Please read the announcement “Notice of Hini Arata Kan Reopening”.
- *Please fill in all fields with English or Japanese only.