Hours & Price
|Open||Monday – Friday: (except holidays)|
Golden Week (Apr. 27 - May 6, 2019)
Summer (Aug. 10-18, 2019)
Year End/New Year (Dec. 24, 2019 - Jan. 5, 2020)
|Temporary Closing Days||2019: Jun. 3, Jun. 17, Jul. 15, Jul. 22, Aug. 26, Sep. 16, Sep. 23, Oct. 14, Oct. 21
Oct. 22, Nov. 4
2020: Jan. 13, Feb. 10, Feb. 11, Feb. 24, Mar. 20
|Shuttle Bus Service||Free|
|Event Hall Rental||60,000 yen/day
|Accommodates 150 people
Accommodates 50 people
|International Conference Hall Rental||30,000 yen/day||Accommodates 37 people|
- *Event Hall & Conference Hall are equipped with audio visual equipment.
If applicable, check the Hini Arata Kan Shuttle Bus Schedule before selecting a tour.
Tour Reservations (Reservations required)
Please check tour availability.
Read Before Reserving
- Hini Arata Kan tours are provided as a service for customers. Individuals may be declined.
- Daifuku competitors are not permitted to visit the facility.
- When you file an electronic reservation, our system will send an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email, please contact us.
- If there are more than 8 people in your group, send us a list of participants pre-tour.
- Admission and lunch fees should be paid in cash at the reception desk on the day of the tour.
- Children under 12 are not permitted.
- Intoxicated visitors will be denied admission to Hini Arata Kan.
- Companies based outside of Japan should contact the appropriate Daifuku affiliate company to reserve a tour of Hini Arata Kan.
- Taking photos is not permitted in the exhibition area.