Hini Arata Kan’s renewal cements its position as a world-class material handling and logistics exhibition hall.
Osaka, Japan – Daifuku Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the reopening of Hini Arata Kan, one of the world’s largest full-scale material handling and logistics demo centers, located within Daifuku’s manufacturing plant Shiga Works (Shiga Prefecture, Japan).
Since its opening in 1994, Hini Arata Kan has been visited by nearly 500,000 people*1 from around 90 different countries and regions. The renewal has added 54 of Daifuku’s latest material handling systems and equipment to the center, as well as adding large displays for visitors to watch case studies and other videos of the systems in action on-site. With these updates, visitors can experience Daifuku’s latest technology and systems, helping them find the right solution.
- *1Including internal events
- Added 54 of Daifuku’s latest material handling systems and equipment
- Updated explanations and added video presentations played on large displays
- Hini Arata Kan’s renewal not only helps customers find solutions, but also shares and teaches about Daifuku’s management philosophy “Automation that Inspires.” The site will continue to operate harmoniously with the local community.
“I am pleased to announce the reopening of Hini Arata Kan. Daifuku’s strengths are in our in-house development of hardware and software, and in the total support package we provide to customers; from consulting and design, to production, installation, and after-sales service. Through Hini Arata Kan, customers can experience our cutting-edge technology and systems. In-line with our management philosophy ‘Automation that Inspires,’ we will continue to strive to provide the best solutions to each customer, as well as solve social challenges and create new value.”
- Daifuku President and CEO Hiroshi Geshiro
“Since its opening in 1994, many customers from around the world have visited Hini Arata Kan. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, general viewing was halted in March 2020, using this time, we extensively revamped of the center, which will allow visitors to experience our cutting-edge material handling technology. The center will also continue to operate harmoniously with the local community. We eagerly await your visit.”
- General Manager of Hini Arata Kan Yasuhiro Kato