DAIFUKU CO., LTD. (referred to below as "Daifuku") retains the copyright to the content (information, reference data, as well as visual, audio and other components) found on this website. Unauthorized reproduction, modification, or other use of the content in question, other than that permitted under Copyright Law, is prohibited. Daifuku shall assume no liability whatsoever regarding any damage or loss resulting from use of or inability to use the Daifuku website. Likewise, Daifuku shall be in no way held liable for errors that our website might inadvertently contain.
Prior permission is not required when creating links to our website. However, when using the DAIFUKU logo for the link, please follow the instructions outlined below.
How to Link
Links to our website may be directed to any page and not limited to just the home page.
- Text links When linking to our website, you must specify Daifuku as the owner of the linked page in the form "DAIFUKU CO., LTD." or "Daifuku Co., Ltd."
- Linking with the DAIFUKU Logo When using the DAIFUKU logo for the link, make sure to use it with the name "DAIFUKU CO., LTD." Daifuku will provide the required logo. Please contact us and specify the required logo dimensions. Any changes or modifications to logos provided by Daifuku are prohibited.
Linking to the Site from websites that correspond to any of the following is strictly prohibited.
In the case of websites that do not correspond to any of the following, we may still ask for the link setting to be changed or the link to be deleted.
- Websites that include content intended to slander or cause loss of credibility to our company or a third party
- Websites that include content that is offensive to public order and morals, or content that is illegal or potentially illegal
- Websites that have the potential to mislead a third party, such as by using frame links, making it unclear that it is the information of this Site.
We will bear no responsibility for content on websites linked to this Site.
Also, please note that we may change or remove any content, including the URL, without prior notice.
The following environments are recommended for accessing this website.
|PC||Windows||Microsoft Edge latest version|
|Mozilla Firefox latest version|
|Google Chrome latest version|
|Macintosh||Safari latest version|
|Smartphone/Tablet||Android||Google Chrome later|
- *Webpages may not display or function properly if the recommended browser is not used. Updated versions of browsers contain greater security and other new functions which may be necessary, so we highly recommend using the newest versions.
Adobe Reader is necessary to view PDF files.
If you have any other questions regarding the website, please contact us through our Contact Us page.
Machine Translation Use on the Daifuku Website
Daifuku’s corporate website uses a machine translation service for pages other than Japanese and English. Please be aware that some translated text may differ from the original content. Further, as with any machine translation, the conversion may not fully translate text into its intended meaning.