The Value We Offer to Society
- Social Environments
- Daifuku Business Activities
- Value to Society
To respond to the social issues of “human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption” that global companies are expected to address, in April 2014 Daifuku announced its commitment, Daifuku CSR, which outlines the responsibilities that must be met, the approach and plan for action. In this commitment, Daifuku specifies six initiative themes to be prioritized for social responsibilities.
In addition, Daifuku has linked these themes to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which were adopted by the United Nations in September 2015. We, as the Daifuku Group, have incorporated these into our medium-term CSR Action Plan.
“A company that supports society and the future”
To achieve this desire, we are engaging in the themes outlined below.
- Provide high quality products and services
- Strengthen risk management
- Nurture relationships of trust with our suppliers
- Respect human dignity (human rights, labor practices, safety, health)
- Create good relations with communities
- Contribute to the environment through corporate activities
- For details, see our website:
CSR Action Plan
↓Scroll or drag this table horizontally.
|Provide high quality products and services||
|Strengthen risk management||
|Nurture relationships of trust with our suppliers||
|Respect human dignity (human rights, labor practices, safety and health)||
|Create good relationships with communities||
|Contribute to the environment through corporate activities||