Jul 10, 2008
Exhibits at LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2008
One of Asia’s largest trade fairs for material handling and logistics will take place from September 9 to 12, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan, with “Logistics Innovation for Creating Our Future ― Human and Eco-Friendly Logistics Systems ―” as its theme. With 400 exhibitors, the fair expects some 125,000 visitors.
Daifuku will present at the largest booth in the fair. You can see a demonstration of the newly-developed “Synchronized Duo System,” as well as the RFID-applied logistics system designed by Daifuku. We will also introduce a broad range of products through our unique seminars. We will provide examples of various applications with our corporate slogan,“Material Handling and Beyond,” driving home the message of the company’s strength and technological expertise to the global market.
- Event: LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2008
- Dates & Times: September 9 (Tue) - 12 (Fri), 2008 10:00 - 17:00
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
- Booth: #6-701, East Hall 6
- Organizer: Japan Institute of Logistics Systems (JILS)