Hours & Price
|Open||Monday – Friday: (except holidays)|
Golden Week (Apr.29 - May 7, 2017)
Summer (Aug.11-16, 2017)
Year End/New Year (Dec.26, 2017 - Jan.4, 2018)
|Temporary Closing Days||2017: Jun.19, Jul.10, Jul.17, Jul.28, Aug. 28, Sep.18, Oct. 9, Nov.3, Nov.23
2018: Jan.8, Feb.12, Mar.21
|Shuttle Bus Service||Free Free for groups under 15 people|
|Event Hall Rental||60,000 yen/day
|Accommodates 150 people
Accommodates 50 people
|International Conference Hall Rental||30,000 yen/day||Accommodates 37 people|
- *Event Hall & Conference Hall are equipped with audio visual equipment.
If applicable, check the Hini Arata Kan Shuttle Bus Schedule before selecting a tour.
Tour Reservations (Reservations required)
Please check tour availability.
Read Before Reserving
- Hini Arata Kan tours are provided as a service for customers. Individuals may be declined.
- Daifuku competitors are not permitted to visit the facility.
- When you file an electronic reservation, our system will send an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email, please contact us.
- If there are more than 8 people in your group, send us a list of participants pre-tour.
- Admission and lunch fees should be paid in cash at the reception desk on the day of the tour.
- Children under 12 are not permitted.
- Intoxicated visitors will be denied admission to Hini Arata Kan.
- Companies based outside of Japan should contact the appropriate Daifuku affiliate company to reserve a tour of Hini Arata Kan.